GMCVO are delivering a grants programme to support people from communities of identity or experience, based in Greater Manchester, that may struggle to achieve higher levels of mental wellbeing.
The communities they are aiming to reach are:
- People from BAME communities
- People living with long term physical or mental health conditions
- People who identify as LGBTQ+
- Disabled people
- Military veterans
- People who are unemployed
- Socially isolated older people
The aim of these grants is to support small, grassroots VCSE organisations that will support people to develop high levels of mental wellbeing.