Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution
Our Organisational Values:
We listen and ask questions to understand others and to build trust. People matter to us both inside and outside our organisation.
We support one another, clients, and communities to achieve better mental health.
We seek insight and grow from experience; finding new or better ways to contribute to the field of mental health.
We encourage personal responsibility for development by discovering and realising the abilities and energies of people.
To be notified of any vacancies, subscribe to our monthly digital newsletter or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Are you looking for a role with us at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind? Below you will find our current vacancies, you can find more about the job by clicking on the job description link.
To apply click on the link which will take you to a form to leave your details, you will then need to upload your CV and cover letter describing how you meet the criteria. Please have these ready before clicking the link.
Families in Mind service
The closing date for this role: 8th January 2024
The closing date for this role: 7th January 2024
The closing date for this role: 21st December 2023
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind works in partnership with Minds in Greater Manchester. Here is where you can look for vacancies at our partnered Minds when they appear.
Job opportunities at other local Minds