Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution
Our Organisational Values:
Proactive – ensuring we provide the right service at the right time in the right place
Empowering – Supporting people to live their best and achieve their real potential
Responsible – Ensuring services are safe, effective and efficient
Best together – working in partnership, avoiding duplication and ensuring services and better joined up together
Continuously Developing - actively learning to continually improve.
To be notified of any vacancies, you can join our e-update newsletter or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
CVs will NOT be accepted.
Are you looking for a role with us at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind? Below you will find our current vacancies. We look forward to meeting you! To apply for any of these vacancies please download the files from the links provided and fill out our application form.
Senior Finance Manager
Applications will close on Monday 4th October.
Community Wellbeing Practitioner x 2 posts
Applications will close on Friday 1st October.
Mental Health Navigator - Access and Crisis Team
Applications will close on Thursday 30th September.
Business Development Administrative Assistant (Kickstarter)
Ask your work coach at the job centre to refer you – this will generate a reference number for your application.
Send your CV directly to melkelly [at] togmind.org referencing the admin assistant role.
Please note you must be in receipt of universal credit to be eligible for the position.
Applications will close on the 31st August at 5pm with interviews taking place on the 7th September 2021.
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind works in partnership with Minds in Greater Manchester. Here is where you can look for vacancies at our partnered Minds when they appear.
Job opportunities at other local Minds