Are you looking for a role with us at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind? Below you will find our current vacancies. We look forward to meeting you! To apply for any of these vacancies please download the files from the links provided and fill out our application form.
Community Wellbeing Practitioner
We are recruiting a Community Wellbeing Practitioner to be responsible for the client delivery aspects of the Community Early Intervention service, as part of an exciting IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) Plus model.
- You will deliver therapeutic groups, taster sessions and one-to-one mental health work.
- You will work in our offices in Oldham and Ashton-under-Lyne, in GP surgeries and community venues across Oldham.
- You will be part of our team delivering effective, high quality services.
|Job Title:||Community Wellbeing Practitioner|
|Hours:||36 hours per week|
|Responsible to:||Community Wellbeing Senior Practitioner|
|Based in:||Mainly Oldham, but across Tameside, Oldham, and Glossop footprint.|
|Salary:||£18,270.72 (actual salary)|
The vacancy for this role closes: Monday 28th January 2018.
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind works in partnership with Minds in Greater Manchester. Here is where you can look for vacancies at our partnered Minds when they appear.
Job opportunities at other local Minds
Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working.
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process.
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment.
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions.
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments.
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution and a discount in our café.
Proactive – ensuring we provide the right service at the right time in the right place
Empowering – Supporting people to live their best and achieve their real potential
Responsible – Ensuring services are safe, effective and efficient
Best together – working in partnership, avoiding duplication and ensuring services and better joined up together
Continuously Developing - actively learning to continually improve
CVs will NOT be accepted.