Are you looking for a role with us at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind? Below you will find our current vacancies. We look forward to meeting you! To apply for any of these vacancies please download the files from the links provided and fill out our application form.
Children, Young People and Families Hub Practitioner
The Youth in Mind (CYP) Directorate is looking to recruit a practitioner to join our team and support in the delivery of our children and young people and family services across Tameside and Glossop.
Job Title: Children and Young People and Families Hub Practitioner
Hours: 18 hours
Contract: 12 months fixed term
Responsible to: Children and Young People’s Tameside Project Manager
Based in: Tameside CYPF Hub and other community settings across Tameside, Oldham and Glossop
Salary: £18,720.00 per annum (pro rata)
Job reference: HP1
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a passion for working with children and young people to have a positive impact upon their lives. The role requires delivering low level mental health and wellbeing support to children, young people and families within Tameside and Glossop in our community settings. The role will include delivery of our evening community services.
The role will require the following:
- Experience of working with children, young people and their families
- Experience of supporting people with low level emotional wellbeing and mental health issues
- A passion to develop emotional wellbeing services for children and young people and families
The role will require a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
Ready to apply? We’d love to hear from you.
1. Read the job description and person specification Job Description and Person Spec
2. Download and complete an application form Application Form
3. Upload your completed application form here https://togmind.breathehr.com/v/NLU3KiBEDsKGsIsiHmas1Q
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 16th June 2019. Interviews are planned for the week commencing 24th June.
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact TOG Mind on 0161 330 9223 and ask for Jenna Norbury.
As we have limited staff resources we only provide candidates with feedback following interviews.
Please forward this position to anyone you feel may be interested.
Why not consider volunteering? Volunteering is a great way to learn new skills and make new friends!
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind works in partnership with Minds in Greater Manchester. Here is where you can look for vacancies at our partnered Minds when they appear.
Job opportunities at other local Minds
- CYP Advice Team Leader
Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working.
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process.
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment.
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions.
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments.
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution and a discount in our café.
Proactive – ensuring we provide the right service at the right time in the right place
Empowering – Supporting people to live their best and achieve their real potential
Responsible – Ensuring services are safe, effective and efficient
Best together – working in partnership, avoiding duplication and ensuring services and better joined up together
Continuously Developing - actively learning to continually improve
CVs will NOT be accepted.