Are you looking for a role with us at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind? Below you will find our current vacancies. We look forward to meeting you! To apply for any of these vacancies please download the files from the links provided and fill out our application form.
Children, Young People and Families - Hub Practitioner
The Youth in Mind - Children & Young People (CYP) Directorate is looking to recruit a practitioner to join our team and support in the delivery of our children, young people and family services across Tameside and Glossop.
|Job Title:||Children, Young People and Families Hub Practitioner|
|Contract:||12 months fixed term|
|Responsible to:||Children and Young People's Tameside Project Manager|
|Based in:||Tameside CYPF Hub and other community settings
across Tameside, Oldham and Glossop
|Salary:||£9,678.24 per annum|
For more information, please see the CYPF Hub Practitioner advert.
The deadline for this role closes: 26th February 2021.
For an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact TOG Mind on 0161 330 9223 and ask for Denver Cooper / Dawn Pierce.
Executive Board Trustee
For more information, please see the Executive Board Trustee Advert.
Alternatively, download a copy of an application form to fill out.
Please return the downloaded application form, or any questions to hr [at] togmind.org.
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind works in partnership with Minds in Greater Manchester. Here is where you can look for vacancies at our partnered Minds when they appear.
Job opportunities at other local Minds
Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working.
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process.
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment.
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions.
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments.
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution and a discount in our café.
Our Organisational Values:
Proactive – ensuring we provide the right service at the right time in the right place
Empowering – Supporting people to live their best and achieve their real potential
Responsible – Ensuring services are safe, effective and efficient
Best together – working in partnership, avoiding duplication and ensuring services and better joined up together
Continuously Developing - actively learning to continually improve.
CVs will NOT be accepted.