Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution
Our Organisational Values:
Proactive – ensuring we provide the right service at the right time in the right place
Empowering – Supporting people to live their best and achieve their real potential
Responsible – Ensuring services are safe, effective and efficient
Best together – working in partnership, avoiding duplication and ensuring services and better joined up together
Continuously Developing - actively learning to continually improve.
To be notified of any vacancies, you can join our e-update newsletter or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
CVs will NOT be accepted.
Are you looking for a role with us at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind? Below you will find our current vacancies. We look forward to meeting you! To apply for any of these vacancies please download the files from the links provided and fill out our application form.
The closing date for this role: 30th January 2022.
Community Wellbeing Practitioner
( x2 roles available )
The closing date for this role: 8th February 2022.
The closing date for this role: 4th February 2022.
Counselling Services Manager (x2 roles)
The closing date for this role: 31st January 2022
Therapeutic Services Manager
This is an open Vacancy and the application will close once the position has been filled, as a result this role has no deadline.
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind works in partnership with Minds in Greater Manchester. Here is where you can look for vacancies at our partnered Minds when they appear.
Job opportunities at other local Minds