Are you looking for a role with us at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind? Below you will find our current vacancies. We look forward to meeting you! To apply for any of these vacancies please download the files from the links provided and fill out our application form.
Children & Young People's Practitioner (x2)
The Youth in Mind (CYP) Directorate is looking to recruit 2 posts to join our team and support in the implementation, development and delivery of our children and young people’s services across Oldham.
|Job Title:||Children & Young People's Practitioner|
|Hours:||Post 1 - 36 hours per week including evening cover
Post 2 - 18 hours per week including evening cover
|Contract:||12 months fixed term|
|Responsible to:||Children and Young People's Services Manager|
|Based in:||Oldham CYP Schools and Community Settings|
|Salary:||£18,270.72 per annum (pro rata where applicable)|
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a passion for working with children and young people and those who wish to have a positive impact upon their lives to work within our department. The roles require delivering Early Intervention and Prevention Services within Oldham through schools and the community including out of hours community services.
All roles will require the following:
- Someone with experience of working with children, young people and their families
- Someone with experience of delivering services to children and young people.
- Someone with a passion to develop emotional wellbeing services for children and young people.
The closing date for applications is 4pm on Friday 30th November 2018. Interviews are planned for the week commencing 10th December.
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind works in partnership with Minds in Greater Manchester. Here is where you will find vacancies for roles our partnered Minds are holding when they appear.
Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working.
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process.
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment.
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions.
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments.
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution and a discount in our café.
Proactive – ensuring we provide the right service at the right time in the right place
Empowering – Supporting people to live their best and achieve their real potential
Responsible – Ensuring services are safe, effective and efficient
Best together – working in partnership, avoiding duplication and ensuring services and better joined up together
Continuously Developing - actively learning to continually improve
CVs will NOT be accepted.