Are you looking for a role with us at Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind? Below you will find our current vacancies. We look forward to meeting you! To apply for any of these roles please download the files from the links provided and fill out our application form.
We are always looking for volunteers to support our vital work. Currently, we are recruiting for new trustees who are responsible for governing the safeguarding of the organisation in everything it does at the highest possible standard. Click here to find out more about volunteering with us.
|Job Title:||IT Analyst|
|Hours:||36 hours per week|
|Responsible to:||Contracts, Pathways, and Performance Manager|
|Based in:||Tameside and Oldham|
|Salary:||Grade 4a, £21,648.74 pa|
Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind are recruiting an experienced IT Analyst to lead on the maintenance and enhancements of our systems and equipment. The successful candidate will have a high level of technical expertise and be able to use systems to provide meaningful reports.
This vital role will be key to providing guidance and recommendations to the management team to improve the efficiency and productivity of the organisation. You will be solution-focused, adaptable and analytical, with the ability to communicate clearly and prioritise multiple and complex deadlines.
This role will suit someone with a strong knowledge of hardware, software and programming with an investigative and methodical mind.
Ready to apply? We’d love to hear from you.
As we have limited staff resources we only provide candidates with feedback following interviews.
If you would like to apply, please download the job description and person specification and application form. The application form should be returned to hr [at] togmind.org by 12pm on Sunday 8th April 2018
Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working.
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process.
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment.
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions.
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments.
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution and a discount in our café.
Proactive – ensuring we provide the right service at the right time in the right place
Empowering – Supporting people to live their best and achieve their real potential
Responsible – Ensuring services are safe, effective and efficient
Best together – working in partnership, avoiding duplication and ensuring services and better joined up together
Continuously Developing - actively learning to continually improve
CVs will NOT be accepted.