Step 2 is for you to decide your timings. Once you’ve selected your topics we need to know how long you want your training to last for. We can offer shorter courses such as a lunch and learn or webinar, or longer courses across a day or weeks.
Training lengths can be varied to suit all organisations and can range from an hours seminar to several days of training across a number of weeks. The length of training may influence how many topics we can include but we'll always work with you to find the best solution. Our trainers are also flexible in start and end times so we can be available when you are..
The different types of sessions we can create are:
- One hour lunch and learns where we come to you and deliver an information session whilst your team enjoy their lunch
- Face-to-face seminars or online webinaires where we deliver a presentation on your topic choice to a large group
- A short 2.5 hour workshop covering an introduction to a few topics or one topic more in dpeth. This is ideal for busy workplaces or community groups with limited time. This timing also works great for online learning
- A half day course to suit early finishers or late starters
- A full days training or a bigger training package across several days or weeks.
To help you decide how this might look in a full training day we've put together the below example:
- Workplace Challenges to Mental Health (1 hour)
- How neurodivergence affects mental health (3 hour)
- Motivational Interviewing & Coaching (2 hours)
- Mental Health Navigation & Signposting (1 hour)
Once you've chosen, or if you need help to decide your timings, book a meeting with our training team to discuss how we can make your vision a reality. You can email us at training [at] togmind.org or phone our main office on 0161 330 9223 and ask to speak to Mel, James, Jason or Sam.